Daily Monitor – Congratulations on your appointment Justine Ligyalingi.
- From CEO Uganda Cricket Association (UCA) to ICC Development Officer for Africa, tell us what your role involves?
- The roles mainly involve working with the African Members to grow the game of cricket in terms of participation numbers, playing standards, manpower and infrastructure development.
- It involves supporting the Members in delivering various programs that support the long term strategic goals of ICC and its Members.
- There were many naysayers in Uganda cricket circles saying that as CEO you didn’t do much to help the game here.
- What do you think is the problem area of cricket in Uganda and East Africa in terms of administration?