FirstPost.com (India) – Rishabh Pant is your quintessential player.
- Pant admitted he was anxious and nervous before walking out to bat, but at the same time also mentioned that it was important to play the ball on its merit.
- As the Indian wickets tumbled at Lords, Pant was in the nets sharpening his skills against the new ball.
- At the fall of Dinesh Karthik’s wicket, a player bowling in the nets told Pant to practice properly as there was fair chance he could be playing the next test.
- It was a cheeky comment, but Pant ignored the remark and swept the next ball with brute power, before driving the next ball on the up.
- After the Trent Bridge game, Pant told reporters about the benefits of the A tour and how keeping against the Duke ball had helped him during the Test tour.