Sport360 – The Black Caps and All Blacks will go head-to-head early next year in a T20 match to be held at Christchurch, all for charity.
- The Black Caps and All Blacks will go head-to-head early next year in a T20 match to be held at Christchurch, all for charity.
- Former New Zealand skippers Stephen Fleming and Brendon McCullum, Kyle Mills, Grant Elliot and Luke Ronchi are some of the names who will turn out for the Black Caps in the charity match.
- The money raised by the charity match will go to the benevolent funds of the rugby and cricket associations of New Zealand.
- Read, who is currently the skipper of the All Blacks, has played age-group cricket for Northern Districts previously and has admitted to being slightly nervous for the match.
- Stephen Fleming will lead the professional cricketers in the game and he is expecting a tough fight from the All Blacks.