Gulf News – Abu Dhabi: Bangladesh captain Mashrafe Mortaza yesterday questioned the scheduling of the Asia Cup Super Four matches.
- Abu Dhabi: Bangladesh captain Mashrafe Mortaza yesterday questioned the scheduling of the Asia Cup Super Four matches.
- All of India’s matches are in Dubai, while Pakistan, Afghanistan and Bangladesh will be playing their Super Four matches in both Dubai and Abu Dhabi.
- The Board of Control for Cricket India — the hosts of the tournament, despite it being held in the UAE — have rolled out the Super Four fixtures before the last group games are played.
- According to the schedule, Bangladesh will be taking on India in their first Super Four match in Dubai tomorrow, while Afghanistan will be up against Pakistan in Abu Dhabi the same day.
- Bangladesh and Afghanistan play their final Group B games a day earlier, today, after which they travel Bangladesh must travel to Dubai to face India the next day.