Gulf News – Dubai: It’s time once again for India and Pakistan to lock horns in the Asia Cup on Sunday, with a lot more at stake at the Super Four stage now.
- Wasim Akram, Pakistan’s ‘Sultan of Swing’ and former captain, feels that they will have to play at their best to beat India at the Dubai International Stadium on Sunday.
- Akram, who knows a thing or two about the pressure of India-Pakistan contests, told Gulf News following Pakistan’s defeat to India: “I think they really have to play out of their skins on Sunday.
- Commenting on Pakistan’s first match against India, he said: “I am a bit disappointed as a player, ex-captain and commentator.
- As an expert, I know that you may win or lose but Pakistan team did not pitch up when they lost two quick wickets to India.”
- Akram wants the Pakistan team to live in the present and not think that by being the Champions Trophy winners, they can win matches.