Fox Sports Australia – After their elimination final exit, the Swans have been linked to another Victorian-based player.
- Get ready for cricket like never before.
- T&Cs applyINJURY-PLAGUED DEMON COULD BE ON THE MOVEMELBOURNE hard nut Aaron vandenBerg is being chased by the Sydney Swans, reports Fairfax Media.
- The Canberran returned from a long injury absence to play the last seven games of the season for the Demons including the three finals.
- VandenBerg is believed to have a strong relationship with Melbourne coach Simon Goodwin and the Demons look to be keen on keeping him at the club.
- Sydney has also been linked to North Melbourne midfielder Ryan Clarke via a trade.