Animation Xpress (India) – NODWIN Gaming and Viacom18 have come together to bring the world’s largest gaming festival, DreamHack to India.
- NODWIN Gaming and Viacom18 have come together to bring the world’s largest gaming festival, DreamHack to India.
- DreamHack is a digital festival where gamers and digital natives come together for a three-day weekend which features a 24-hour-a-day Local Area Network (LAN) party, e-sports gaming competitions; Bring Your Own Computer (BYOC).
- NODWIN Gaming founder and CEO Akshat Rathee said, DreamHack has always been the epitome of the celebration of gaming and e-sports globally and we are delighted to partner with DreamHack on their Indian journey.
- chief commercial officer Sidharth Kedia said, There is an avid gaming community in India and with Viacom18’s presence across live, digital and broadcast media alongwith a strong connect with the Indian youth, we are uniquely poised to leverage properties such as DreamHack in India and take e-sports to a larger audience base.
- NODWIN Gaming chief operating officer Gautam Virk said, DreamHack brings in the zest of a digital festival which also happens to be the biggest LAN event the country has ever seen.