Fox Sports Australia – In the 2007 off-season, Judd was traded to Carlton from West Coast, with Kennedy — along with pick No.
- In the 2007 off-season, Judd was traded to Carlton from West Coast, with Kennedy — along with pick No.
- Both Kennedy and Masten were part of the Eagles’ premiership team on Saturday, but despite the result — it was a win for both clubs, with West Coast out in front, according to Walls.
- “Kennedy and Masten will continue to play I would think for another three seasons I think at least, so whilst there’s lots of wins — the biggest winner is the West Coast Eagles.”
- He didn’t like it at the time but the West Coast forward is now thanking his lucky stars that he was part of the famous Chris Judd trade.
- Kennedy was just 20 when he was reluctantly traded from Carlton to West Coast.