Indian Express – Written by
| Mumbai | Updated: October 9, 2018 1:28:27 Wankhede Stadium is scheduled to host the fourth India-WI ODI on October 29.
- They couldn’t pay the hotel bills for the Mumbai team during the Vijay Hazare tournament in Bangalore and had to request BCCI to bail them out.
- When contacted on the MCA issue, BCCI COA chief Vinod Rai said, “Let’s see when the order comes.
- The BCCI had emailed MCA and other state association a few days ago about their state of readiness to host the games.
- On Monday, MCA joint secretary Unmesh Khanvilkar had moved Bombay High Court seeking clarity on who will run MCA after MCA’s COA didn’t get extensions.
- The MCA had to request BCCI to bail them out after the hotel authorities took up the issue with Mumbai team manager Armaan Mallik.