Indian Express – By:
Sports Desk | Updated: October 27, 2018 2:26:55 India announced their 18-member test tour for Australia.
- By: Sports Desk | Updated: October 27, 2018 2:26:55 India announced their 18-member test tour for Australia.
- (Source: PTI)The Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI) on Friday evening announced the 18-member squad for the upcoming Australia Test series slated to start from December 6.
- Meanwhile, Ishant Sharma, who had earlier sustained an injury in India’s recent tour to England, has also been named in the squad.
- India Test squad vs Australia-Virat Kohli (C), M Vijay, KL Rahul, Prithvi Shaw, Pujara, Ajinkya Rahane, Hanuma Vihari, Rohit Sharma, Rishabh Pant, Parthiv Patel, R Ashwin, R Jadeja, Kuldeep Yadav, Shami, Ishant, Umesh, Bumrah, Bhuvneshwar Kumar.
- India T20I squad vs Australia: Virat Kohli (C), Rohit (vc), Shikhar, KL Rahul, Shreyas Iyer, Manish, DK, Rishabh Pant (wk), Kuldeep Yadav, Yuzvendra Chahal, Washington Sundar, Krunal Pandya, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Jasprit Bumrah, Umesh Yadav, KhaleelIndia A team for First Four Day game against New Zealand A: M Vijay, Prithvi Shaw, Mayank Agarwal, Hanuma Vihari, Rohit Sharma, Ajinkya Rahane (C), Parthiv Patel (wk), K Gowtham, Shahbaz Nadeem, Md Siraj, Navdeep Saini, Deepak Chahar,R Gurbani, Vijay Shankar,KS all the latest Sports News, download Indian Express App © IE Online Media Services Pvt Ltd