Pollstar – Jonah GeorgeQuinn XCII
Quinn XCII has announced that he will take on a two month, bi-continental tour in 2019 to promote his forthcoming album,
From Michigan With Love.
- Jonah GeorgeQuinn XCIIRecent Hotstar Quinn XCII has announced that he will take on a two month, bi-continental tour in 2019 to promote his forthcoming album, From Michigan With Love.
- The tour, largely promoted by Live Nation, kicks off in Amsterdam Feb.
- A number of shows at Fillmore and House of Blues, Live Nation owned-venues are branded with “Presented by Cricket Wireless.”
- Quinn XCII and his team have definitely built the brand into a full-fledged club headliner, as shows from the spring in North America were largely sold out, including a $20,000 gross in San Francisco and a $24,000 gross in Washington, D.C.
- The dates for the “From Tour With Live” run are listed Ideal Nouveau Casino2/14/2019 London, UK O2 Islington Egyptian Room at Old National The Fillmore Philadelphia presented by Cricket Wireless2/22/2019 New York, 52/26/2019 Boston,MA House of Blues presented by Cricket The Fillmore Silver Spring presented by Cricket House of Blues Cleveland presented by Cricket The Ritz3/5/2019 Atlanta, GA The Tabernacle presented by Cricket FL House of Blues Mercury Ballroom3/12/2019 Nashville, TN Marathon Music Works3/14/2019 Grand Rapids, MI 20 Monroe Live3/17/2019 Toronto, ON The Phoenix Concert Theatre3/19/2019 St.