Fox Sports Australia – There’s already no love lost between the pair after their relationship publicly unravelled following a bust-up at the SCG in 2009.
- Katich reportedly grabbed Clarke by the throat after an argument broke out about the singing of the team song following the Sydney Test.
- Speaking on SEN, Katich said Clarke is “missing the point” by telling Australia to stop trying to be the “most liked team in the world” and focus on winning games.
- Katich strongly disagreed with Clarke, saying the team needs to learn from the mistakes made by ball-tampering trio Steve Smith, David Warner and Cameron Bancroft.
- ‘WE’RE NOT GOING TO WIN S**T’: Clarke tells Aussies to play ‘tough’48.96 RUNS PER WICKET: Indian bowlers’ horror down under record“Once again we find someone missing the point,” he told presenter Gerard Whateley.
- Katich insisted that it’s possible for Australia to find a middle-ground by playing tough cricket without crossing the line.