Canindia News – New Delhi, Dec 9 (IANS) Hardik Pandya’s back injury is keeping him off the field.
- New Delhi, Dec 9 (IANS) Hardik Pandya’s back injury is keeping him off the field.
- “I am just focusing on getting fit as soon as possible,” Pandya told IANS in an interview over phone from Mumbai.
- That is my only priority — to get fit and come back and play for the country,” added the cricketer, who has been announced as the brand ambassador of EUME’s built-in massager backpack.
- Off the field, he is considered a youth icon by many, and Pandya says the tag doesn’t come with any pressure.
- But generally, it is pretty important — as people call me a youth icon — to set a good example, which generally is good for life.