News – Cricket: Justin Langer has cofirmed that Tim Paine is “100% ready to go” for the second Test agianst India in Perth.
- Cricket: Justin Langer has cofirmed that Tim Paine is “100% ready to go” for the second Test agianst India in Perth.
- Australia’s Test side is in the midst of its worst streak of batting performances in 34 years as they look to level the series against India.
- A three-day turnaround between Tests shapes as a physical and mental challenge for both Australia and India.
- The most obvious priority for both camps, apart from Tim Paine’s finger injury that Australia coach Justin Langer insists is “absolutely fine”, is ensuring their respective pace attacks are fit and ready to fire.
- Apart from managing players’ physical workloads, Langer is keen to ensure his inexperienced charges aren’t mentally cooked after a tense finish to Australia’s much-anticipated first home Test since the Cape Town cheating scandal.