Hindustan Times – Former India captain Sachin Tendulkar dressed up as Santa Claus and met a few children at the Ashray Child Care Centre.
- Tendulkar tweeted a video of him meeting the children and wrote the joy on the innocent faces was priceless.
- Taking to his Twitter handle, the 45-year-old said that there is a need of pitches like Perth in order to revive the Test cricket, adding that the track was by no means ‘average.’
- ALSO READ: India vs Australia: Virat Kohli not looking to correct people’s perception of India skipper“Pitches play a crucial role, especially in Test cricket.
- In order to revive Test cricket and generate excitement, we need to provide more pitches like the one at Perth, where the skills of batsmen and bowlers are truly Tested.
- This pitch was by no means “Average,” Tendulkar wrote.