Fox Sports Australia – Setting the Renegades 133 for victory, the Sixers restricted the home team to a paltry 9-99 as they struggled to find the boundary in a disappointing batting performance.
- Sean Abbott, Steve O’Keefe and debutant Benjamin Manenti each claimed two wickets in an impressive, combined bowling effort.
- In the Sixers’ innings, Kane Richardson was the chief destroyer with three key wickets, while Jordan Silk top-scored with a steady 30 off 33 balls.
- 18-year-old Renegades batsman Mackenzie Harvey – nephew of legendary Australian all-rounder Ian Harvey – hit two boundaries off the first over of the run chase on his way to a classy 30 off 25 balls.
- SKULL: ‘You cannot win in England if there is a divided party’FOUND OUT: Australia’s batting techniques not good enough for Test cricketThe Sixers were heavily relying on captain Henriques to steady the ship after three wickets fell in the Powerplay.
- Late hitting from youngsters Curran and Abbott revived the team’s innings, the Sixers reaching 7-132 from their 20 overs.