India Times – Sourav Ganguly rated the current Australian selection process as the “lowest ever”.
- greats have to put teams in their Instagram posts to give direction….,” Ganguly tweeted with a picture of Waugh’s selected XI for the Sydney Test.
- Twitter Earlier, Waugh had picked his side for the fourth Test excluding the off-colour opener Aaron Finch.
- Waugh had suggested the promotion of Shaun Marsh to open the batting alongside Marcus Harris, with Usman Khawaja at No.
- Twitter Labuschagne was added to Australia’s squad for the final Test after the Virat Kohli-led tourists took a historic 2-1 lead by comfortably winning the Boxing Day Test by 137 runs in Melbourne.
- Meanwhile, another former Australian skipper, Ricky Ponting, has suggested Marcus Harris and Usman Khawaja to open the innings for the hosts, followed by Shaun Marsh.