DNA – Rishabh Pant scored his second Test hundred during the second day of the ongoing fourth and final Test between India and Australia in Sydney on Friday.
- Rishabh Pant scored his second Test hundred during the second day of the ongoing fourth and final Test between India and Australia in Sydney on Friday.
- The 21-year-old Pant became the first Asian wicketkeeper to have scored a Test century in Australia.
- #AusvInd Gaurav Sethi (@BoredCricket) January 4, 2019 hundreds in england australia in his first few months of test cricket, a bunch of catches and exceptional babysitting skills – rishabh pant has to be among the most productive 21-year olds around #AUSvIND Gaurav Kalra (@gauravkalra75) January 4, 2019 Meanwhile both Pant and Jadeja be like – Sachin ka, Dravid ka ,Ganguly ka , Sehwag ka , Laxman ka, Dhoni ka , sab ka badla lega apun.
- #AUSvIND #INDvAUS #SydneyTest #SCG #RishabhPant #RavindraJadeja Feroz Hussain (@ferozhussain_) January 4, 2019 Rishabh pant is a wonderful batsman and also a great keeper, so basically it is ek pant do kaaj.
- #AUSvIND Scarface (@al_kameeno) January 4, 2019 Now Dinesh karthik have to wait for Rishabh pant retirement from Test Cricket #AUSvIND Prathap Selvamani (@sprathap87) January 4, 2019 Besides baby-sitting Tim Paines children, Rishabh Pant has taken a record 20 catches and scored 262 runs already as I write this.