The West – An impressive bowling display has shot Royals to fifth place and enhanced their finals aspirations after skittling Collingwood Park for 80 in their round 10 Albany Cricket Association A-grade fixture on Saturday afternoon.
- Englishman Sam Hughes was the chief destroyer for the Lions, removing Park’s top run scorer Nathan Dovey (4) for his lowest score of the season when he chipped back for a simple caught and bowled in the sixth over.
- Camera IconCollingwood Park’s Myles Jackson after being bowled by Royals’ Sam Steel.
- Camera IconRoyals’ Mitch Green holds the catch to dismiss Collingwood Park’s Ben Carter.
- There were plenty of nervous moments for the Lions, especially early on as Park speedster Ben Grey knocked over Mitch Green for 1 and then fellow opener Digby Nuthall was run-out for a duck.
- Camera IconRoyals get together after taking another Collingwood Park wicket.Picture: Laurie Benson Albany AdvertiserBatchelor was unbeaten on 33 and put on 48 runs with Matt Wolfe (14 not out) as the Lions won with seven wickets in hand.