The Sydney Morning Herald – Loading
“There’s four brothers and then all of their sons, there is arguments galore,” Walker said.
- Mark Solway delivered Leigh Walker to Queanbeyan.Credit:Elesa KurtzThe South London-based batsman plays in the Kent League, which has been graced by Australian-capped players Dan Christian, Marnus Labuschagne and Sam Heazlett in recent years.
- It was another Australian import that laid the foundations for Walker’s eventual move to Queanbeyan – Dean Solway.
- LoadingThrough that Walker met current Queanbeyan skipper Mark Solway, who linked up with the Englishman during the 2017 season in Kent.
- Meanwhile, the Cricket ACT Twenty20 Cup semi-finalists have been decided with Tuggeranong Valley, Western District-UC, ANU and Ginninderra advancing to the next stage on January 20.
- CRICKET ACT DOUGLAS CUP ROUND 10Saturday-Sunday: North Canberra-Gungahlin v Ginninderra at Harrison Oval, Queanbeyan v ANU at Freebody Oval, Weston Creek Molonglo v Western District-UC at Manuka Oval, Tuggeranong Valley v Eastlake at Chisholm Oval.