Asian News International – Dubai [UAE], Jan 16 (ANI): All-rounder Bismah Maroof has been named as Pakistan captain ahead of West Indies series, which will be part of the ICC Women’s Championship.
- Dubai [UAE], Jan 16 (ANI): All-rounder Bismah Maroof has been named as Pakistan captain ahead of West Indies series, which will be part of the ICC Women’s Championship.
- In her absence, Javeria Khan led the team as a stand-in at the 2018 ICC Women’s World T20 in the Caribbean.
- “Star batter Bismah Maroof returns to lead the side after undergoing successful surgery,” ICC quoted Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB), as saying on Wednesday.
- Seasoned performers like Sana Mir, Javeria Khan, Nida Dar and the fit-again Bismah Maroof are crucial to our plans as we look forward to playing a tough series against the West Indies,” Coles added.
- Following are the 20-probables selected for the camp:Bismah Maroof, Aiman Anwar, Anum Amin, Aliya Riaz, Ayesha Zafar, Bibi Nahida, Diana Baig, Iram Javed, Jaweria Rauf, Javeria Wadood, Kainat Imtiaz, Muneeba Ali Siddiqui, Nashra Sundhu, Natalia Parvaiz, Nida Rashid, Omaima Sohail, Saba Nazir, Sana Mir, Sidra Amin and Sidra Nawaz.