AAP Australian Sports – Kurtis Patterson can lay claim to being one of the few batsmen with a better record with the pink ball than the red.
- Kurtis Patterson can lay claim to being one of the few batsmen with a better record with the pink ball than the red.
- That’s despite having played just six first-class games against the pink ball in total, as opposed to 52 against the red.
- When including them, Patterson’s haul becomes 715 runs at 65 against the pink ball, as opposed to a first-class record of 40.93 against the red.
- “It’s almost two separate games with the pink ball, when you’re playing day and when you’re playing night,” Patterson said.
- KURTIS PATTERSON’S RECORD:vs PINK (including Sri Lank tour match in Hobart):Matches: 7Innings: 14Centuries: 4Runs: 715Average: 65.00vs RED (in first-class cricket)Matches: 52Innings: 91Centuries: 3Runs: 3357Average: 40.93