Hindustan Times – The ICC regularly discusses cricket’s future.
- Last week, England released a five-year, 35-page vision document listing 26 priorities.
- Zero tolerance for poor fitness.STATE OF FLUXThat Indian cricket policy is decided in the dressing room (not in BCCI meetings) and announced post-series (not an official release) in a press conference is unusual.
- Or an indication of the changing power equations in Indian cricket?
- With the BCCI old guard on an uncertain wicket and the CoA losing control, Virat Kohli is now de facto boss of Indian cricket.
- Moreover, who could possibly question the best batsman in the world, someone threatening every battling record barring Bradman’s unattainable 99.