India Today – India – 3rd ODI, Brief Scores: India (244/3) beat New Zealand (243) by 7 wickets to take an unbeatable 3-0 series lead.
- Bhuvneshwar picked up two wickets from 10 overs, giving away 46 runs, as his opening partner Mohammed Shami got the man-of-the-match award for his figures of 3 for 41.
- Talking about his plans after the match, Bhuvneshwar said that he wanted to keep things simple and how he handles matters when the India is not playing in swing-friendly conditions.
- But if the conditions are not swinging, I try to bowl as straight as possible to make the batsman make a mistake and give me the wicket,” Bhuvneshwar said.
- Bhuvneshwar also talked out his partnership’ with Shami, with has seen the pair snare 11 wickets between them.
- Bhuvneshwar has taken a total of four wickets, while Shami is second on the list most wickets in the series so far with seven.