Khaleej Times (United Arab Emirates) – Nepal cricket team players pose for a selfie after winning the ODI series 2-1 against the UAE.
- Nepal cricket team players pose for a selfie after winning the ODI series 2-1 against the UAE.
- (Twitter photo)Captain Paras Khadka scored both, his and Nepal’s first ODI hundred, in their maiden ODI series win over the UAE on Monday.
- Mohammad Naveed struck his first two balls for six and four to apply the afterburners, and Nepal were left a little shell-shocked at the break having conceded 55 runs from the last three overs of the innings.
- Though after Khadka’s hundred the next highest score was a mere 31, there was enough support to ensure that Nepal stayed ahead of the game, while the wickets lost kept the match interesting.
- “It as good, obviously our first ODI series win for which every one contributed,” Khadka told the ICC website.