Hindustan Times – The Indian cricket team will be aiming to bounce back from an embarrassing defeat when they take on New Zealand in the final ODI encounter in Wellington on Sunday.
- However, with MS Dhoni set to return and Mohammed Shami potentially replacing Mohammed Siraj, they will be looking to end the series on a high.
- The responsibility of captaincy will certainly motivate him to score even better.
- Dhawan didn’t have a great ODI series in Australia, but has made it count in New Zealand.Shubman GillThe star of the U-19 World Cup in 2018, Shubman Gill caught the eye of the selectors with his performances in domestic cricket.
- In the fourth ODI, he was one of the few batsmen to reach double figures for India.
- The chinaman bowler has forged a great relationship with Yuzvendra Chahal, restricting the opposition’s runs by taking wickets in the middle overs.Yuzvendra ChahalYuzvendra Chahal has been bowling brilliantly since the third ODI against Australia.