Fox Sports Australia – Captain Tim Paine has laid down the law to his team, declaring a plethora of limited-overs cricket is no excuse for being out of red-ball form.
- Australia’s 366-run smashing of Sri Lanka in Canberra was their last Test before The Ashes in August.
- “The guys that are playing in both are obviously our best players … they are professionals that have been doing it for a long time, so I would expect they would be ready to go for both tournaments,” Paine told reporters on Monday.
- SERIES RATINGS: Two perfect 10s, but one fail for rampant AussiesBURNING QUESTIONS: What does beating Sri Lanka mean, is Starc back?
- VAUGHAN: Why England could be in for a ‘nasty’ Ashes shock“Whether it’s red ball or white ball, it’s about finding the time to prepare for both.
- “If you are in white ball mode it’s about taking some red balls with you and making sure you tick that over and vice versa, so I don’t expect that to be a problem.”