India Today – India – Brief Score – New Zealand (212/4) beat India (208/6) by 4 runs to clinch 3-match series 2-1.
- Brief Score – New Zealand (212/4) beat India (208/6) by 4 runs to clinch 3-match series 2-1.
- Full ScorecardIndia failed to chase down a 200 plus total for the second time in four days and lost the T20I series to New Zealand 1-2.
- Set 213 to win the decider in Hamilton, India managed 208 thanks to a spirited bowling effort from New Zealand.
- India earlier won the one-day international series 4-1 and Rohit said there were positives despite defeat in the T20s.
- Over the last year, India won an ODI and T20I series in South Africa, T20I series in Ireland and England, Test and ODI series in Australia and an ODI series in New Zealand.