Sporting News – The last time Australia won an Ashes series on English soil, Pat Cummins was eight years old.
- The last time Australia won an Ashes series on English soil, Pat Cummins was eight years old.
- For the 2015 series – which England won 3-2 – Cummins replaced Ryan Harris in the squad, who retired prior to the start of the series due to a debilitating knee injury.
- PAT ON THE RISE: Cummins inches towards top spot in ICC Test bowling rankingsAs an eight-year-old watching Steve Waugh’s side win the 2001 series, Cummins – with the rest of us – wouldn’t have predicted Australia would go nearly two decades without success in the UK.
- “I can’t wait,” Cummins said on the prospect of playing an Ashes series in England.
- Cummins narrowly beat Nathan Lyon – the Men’s Test Player of the Year – by six votes.