Daily Messenger (Pakistan) – Just before the HBL PSL 2019 gets underway, Dwayne Bravo, the global Twenty20 ambassador, has released a new track titled Asia.
- His previous track Champion was a runaway hit and defined the ICC World T20 2016, and Bravo is now hoping for the same with his new song.
- Last year Bravo featured in a song for his team Trinbago Knight Riders in the Caribbean Premier League (CPL).
- Bravo is a globe-trotter in terms of playing Twenty20 leagues around the world.
- Bravo has played for habitual champions Chennai, Mumbai Indians and Gujrat Lions in the IPL, Kent in England’s Twenty20 blast, Lahore Qalandars and Peshawar Zalmi in the PSL, Melbourne Renegades, Melbourne Stars and Sydney Sixers in the Big Bash, Trinbago Knight Riders, Trinidad and Tobago, Trinidad and Tobago Red Steel in the Caribbean League and for Winnipeg Hawks in the Canadian league.
- Bravo places HBL PSL amongst the top leagues he has played in.