Dawn – Lahore Qalandars are 42-0 after 3 overs against Islamabad United in pursuit of their 239-run target in their Pakistan Super League encounter at the National Stadium Karachi.
- Luke Ronchi and Cameron Delport opened the innings for United, but their partnership lasted the shortest possible time as the precocious Shaheen Shah Afridi struck on the very first ball of the match.
- After 5 overs, United had amassed a massive 63 runs for the lass of two wickets.
- Walton had played under Delport’s shadow for much of their partnership but the Windies batter took centrestage in the 14th over, smacking back-to-back sixes off of Wiese’s deliveries.
- With five overs left, United were 158-3, with Delport on 91 and closing on his century.
- The African completed his maiden and PSL’s fastest-ever ton in the 16 over as runs started to flow at the same feverish rate as they did in the first five overs.