Financial Express – India – Rishabh Pant will be playing the final two ODI’s against Australia after the team management decided to rest MS Dhoni.
- Rishabh Pant will be playing the final two ODI’s against Australia after the team management decided to rest MS Dhoni.
- The selectors will be looking at Rishabh Pant very closely in the last two ODIs of the series against Australia.
- The ongoing ODI series is the last tournament before the World Cup for India, and Pant can make an impact with his performance to make sure that he is on the flight to England for the ICC 2019 World Cup.
- Rishabh Pant had a very good Test series in Australia as well and has now become the first choice as wicket-keeper in Test cricket for India.
- Indian squad: Virat Kohli captain, Rohit Sharma (vice-captain), Shikhar Dhawan, Kedar Jadhav, Kuldeep Yadav, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Ambati Rayudu, Rishabh Pant, Yuzvendra Chahal, Ravindra Jadeja, Mohammed Shami, Jasprit Bumrah, KL Rahul, Vijay Shankar Australian Squad: Aaron Finch (captain), Usman Khawaja, Peter Handscomb, Glenn Maxwell, Pat Cummins, Adam Zampa, Nathan Lyon, Nathan Coulter-Nile, Andrew Tye, Jason Behrendroff, Shaun Marsh, Alex Carrey (wicket-keeper), Jhye Richardson, Marcus Stoinis