New Age – Bangladesh – Brothers Union batsman Fazle Mahmud (R) celebrates his century against Prime Bank Cricket Club during their Dhaka Premier League match at Mirpur on Saturday.
- Brothers Union batsman Fazle Mahmud (R) celebrates his century against Prime Bank Cricket Club during their Dhaka Premier League match at Mirpur on Saturday.
- Prantik Nawroz and Abdul Kaiyum made 81 and 70 respectively to guide BKSP to 222-8 in 50 overs before Hasan Murad’ 3-41 countered Unmukt Chand’s heroic 74 to hold Shinepukur to 222-9 in their stipulated overs.
- At Mirpur, Brothers Union’s Fazle Mahmud and Mizanur Rahman’s hundreds went in vain as Prime Bank Cricket Club beat them by five wickets in a high-scoring match.
- Brothers v Prime BankFazle Mahmud struck his career-best List-A score of 149 and remained unbeaten while Mizanur Rahman made 100, his second hundred of the league, to power Brothers to a mammoth 330-5 in their stipulated overs after they were sent to bat first.
- BRIEF SCORES BKSP 222-8 in 50 overs (Prantik 81, Abdul 70; Delwar 3-33) v Shinepukur CC 222-9 in 50 overs (Chand 74; Murad 3-41)Result: Match tied***Brothers Union 330-2 in 50 overs (Fazle 149 not out, Mizanur 100; Nayeem 1-62) v Prime Bank CC 331-5 in 48.