Indian Express – Mohammed Shami has been included in the World Cup squad.
- Mohammed Shami has been included in the World Cup squad.
- India pacer Mohammed Shami is in the form of his life and he wants to carry that into the World Cup beginning May 30 in the UK.
- I am in the best shape of my life, I am in good rhythm and I just want to carry this to the World Cup,” Shami, who turns out for IPL team Kings XI Punjab, said here on Tuesday.
- “I am feeling same rhythm I was feeling at the start (international debut in 2013),” he said after being named in the World Cup squad for the second time.
- I played the 2015 World Cup, then got injured and it took me two years to recover.