- Board of Control for Cricket in India’s (BCCI) senior selection committee on Sunday named the squad for upcoming One-Day Internationals (ODIs) and T20I against Sri Lanka.
- Senior batsman Yuvraj Singh was left out of the squad giving a notion that he was dropped after not so impressive performance in ICC Champions Trophy and against West Indies.
- However, MSK Prasad the Chairman of India’s National Cricket Selection Committee has made it clear that Yuvraj has not been dropped.
- Also Read- India Announce Squad for Sri Lanka ODIs & One-Off T20I“Then after that period (4 to 5 months), we’ll know who are in contention for 2019 World Cup.
- Also Read- Hardik Pandya’s Inclusion Biggest Positivity For Team India, Says Skipper Virat KohliAfter winning the three-match Test series 3-0, India now face Sri Lanka in the five-match ODI series starting August 20, followed by one-off T20I.