- On the 71st Independence Day, former Australian star batsman Matthew Hayden showed his love for the country by posting the English version of the national anthem of India.
- Also Check: Ravi Shastri Believes it is Important For Team India to Make a Mark in Test CricketWhile India was soaked in patriotism, with the tricolour fluttering high, Hayden’s message received immense praise from Indian followers.
- May the ruler of the hearts of all people, Dispenser of India’s fortune.
- The post was praised by many Indian fans and they showed their respect to the former Aussie and applauded him for his tremendous effort.
- Matthew Hayden, who has been an integral part of the Indian Premier League and represented the franchise Chennai Super Kings, admitted in the past that he loves travelling across India because of its vivid culture, heritage and of course food.