Indian Express – By: Express Web Desk | Karachi |
Published:August 31, 2017 12:48 Sharjeel Khan was banned for one year.
- By: Express Web Desk | Karachi | Published:August 31, 2017 12:48 Sharjeel Khan was banned for one year.
- Pakistan cricketer Sharjeel Khan has expressed that he is not happy with the ban imposed by Pakistan Cricket Board’s three-member Anti-Corruption tribunal as he won’t be able to play international cricket until August 2019.
- Sharjeel’s lawyer Shaighan Ejaz said that the tribunal gave his client the minimum punishment but they will still appeal against it.
- “The tribunal accepted all five charges against Sharjeel but gave him the minimum possible punishment.
- It is also a fact that Sharjeel even after the completion of his ban will have to convince the PCB and authorities that he can be allowed back into competition,” he said.