Indian Express – By: Express Web Desk |
Published:September 15, 2017 6:16 David Warner said that both his daughters were “loving” Chennai.
- By: Express Web Desk | Published:September 15, 2017 6:16 David Warner said that both his daughters were “loving” Chennai.
- (Source: Instagram)Australia vice captain David Warner shared an image of his daughters Ivy Mae and Indi Rae getting some lemonade from a roadside stall in Chennai.
- Warner is with the rest of the Australian team in the city preparing for the first ODI against India that is scheduled to be played on September 17 at the MA Chidambaram stadium.
- He was first part of the Australian team that toured India for a four-match Test series.
- Hyderabad were knocked out of the tournament at the Eliminator stage after which Warner had posted a heartfelt message to the Sunrisers and Indian fans in general for making his and his family’s time in India “amazing.”