India – New Delhi: Forget T20 leagues!
- The inaugural edition of the T10 Cricket League will take place next month at Sharjah International Cricket Stadium, UAE.
- Apart from scores of current cricketers, the teams also feature some former players like India’s Virender Sehwag, former Pakistan captain Shahid Afridi and former Sri Lankan captain Kumar Sangakkara.
- The teams mostly comprise of players from Pakistan, Bangladesh, Windies and UAE.
- “T10 Cricket League is the evolution of the cricket game, from 50 over games down to 10 over games.
- Weekend tournaments are the most awaited because the T10 Cricket league is meant to maximise audience’s leisure over the weekends and it lasts for only four days,” it added.