India – New Delhi: Fake fielding law is one of the hottest debate in the cricket world.
- New Delhi: Fake fielding law is one of the hottest debate in the cricket world.
- On Saturday, during the day three of India vs.
- The Sri Lankan captain faked that the ball was in his hand.
- According to ICC’s new rule, which came into existence on October 01, 2017, the batting team should be awarded five runs if there is any instance of fake fielding.
- However, umpires seemed to have missed the fake fielding and Sri Lanka got away without being penalised.