Indian Express – By: Express Web Desk |
Published:November 18, 2017 7:55 Umesh Yadav celebrates the wicket of Angelo Mathews.
- By: Express Web Desk | Published:November 18, 2017 7:55 Umesh Yadav celebrates the wicket of Angelo Mathews.
- (Source: AP)Sri Lanka all-rounder Angelo Mathews lavished praise on India’s seam attack comprising of Mohammed Shami, Umesh Yadav and Bhuvneshwar Kumar and rated the trio as top class.
- The three (Shami, Bhuvneshwar and Umesh) are top class and you need to be able to mentally prepared with good skills to tackle them.
- After losing two early wickets, Mathews (52) and Lahiru Thirimanne (51) injected stability into the innings and helped Sri Lanka recover from the early wobble to end the day’s play at 165/4.
- Sri Lanka are just seven short of India’s total but Mathews warned his team and urged them to not take foot off the gas.