Indian Express – By: Express Web Desk | Mumbai | Published: December 7, 2017 8:52 Vinod Kambli represented India in 17 Tests and 104 ODIs.
- By: Express Web Desk | Mumbai | Published: December 7, 2017 8:52 Vinod Kambli represented India in 17 Tests and 104 ODIs.
- (Source: Express Photo by Pradip Das)Former India cricketer Vinod Kambli said attitude will be key to India’s success during the challenging tour of South Africa which begins with the first Test on January 5 next year.
- Kambli feels that on current form this Indian cricket team will do well in South Africa.
- Though it will be a challenge for Virat (Kohli) and the team,” said Kambli at sidelines of a function where Mumbai Cricket Association announced its inaugural Mumbai T20 League from January 4 to 9.
- While there were no T20s when he played for the country, Kambli said he played all T20-like shots in 50-over and Test format.