Southern Daily Echo – Mason Crane has been included in an England XI for a two-day warm-up match ahead of the third Ashes Test in Perth.
- Mason Crane has been included in an England XI for a two-day warm-up match ahead of the third Ashes Test in Perth.
- It will be captained by Moeen Ali, the only member of the side that lost the second Test in Adelaide to feature.
- England are currently 2-0 down in the series after losing the day/night Test by 120 runs.
- The two-day warm-up game will start on Saturday at Richardson Park in Perth, ahead of the next Test at the WACA on December 14.
- The 12-man squad has been named by the ECB as: Moeen Ali (Worcestershire), Jake Ball (Nottinghamshire), Gary Ballance (Yorkshire), Mason Crane (Hampshire), Tom Curran (Surrey), Ben Duckett (Northamptonshire), Ben Foakes (Surrey), Keaton Jennings (Lancashire), Dan Lawrence (Essex), Jack Leach (Somerset), Liam Livingstone (Lancashire), and Mark Wood (Durham).