Stuff – All hail Trent Boult, King of the Bunnies.
- Boult made an unbeaten 37 on Sunday as New Zealand were dismissed for 373 in their first innings of the second cricket test against the West Indies in Hamilton.
- New Zealand’s lower-order batting had a minor alteration for the second test, with Neil Wagner being promoted to No 9 ahead of Southee, who didn’t play in the first test.
- A long list of Kiwi test cricketers with a worse batting average than the 28-year-old left-arm quick include Doug Bracewell (13.
- Third on the list of New Zealand’s top test wicket-takers, Martin looked like a man who’d never handled a bat – which wasn’t far from the truth.
- The Naenae Express was the byword for batting haplessness during his New Zealand test career, but Chatfield did average 8.57 and played his part in a memorable test-winning partnership with Jeremy Coney.