Daily Mail UK – The cricket community was rocked after images surfaced of Australian Ashes cricket star Nathan Lyon locking lips with his new love Emma McCarthy.
- And with friends of the mother of his two children, Melissa Waring, saying she was ‘devastated’ and ‘blindsided’ by the pictures – it’s likely the cricket WAG sisterhood will also not be impressed.
- While the likes of Candice Warner and Kyly Clarke have remained quiet in the midst of the Lyon scandal, it’s no secret that Melissa has maintained a strong friendship with her fellow cricket WAGS over the years.
- Former nanny Melissa is often spotted sitting in the grandstands alongside her cricket sorority, which also includes Alyssa Healy, girlfriend of bowler Mitchell Starc, Jessica Bratich Johnson, wife of Mitchell Johnson, Dani Willis, wife of Steve Smith, and Rebecca Marsh, wife of Shaun Marsh.
- Back in November, Melissa showed her allegiance to the club of well-coiffed WAGs by sharing a snap of herself alongside Sara Hallison, Rebecca Marsh, Rachel McLellan, Dani Willis and Caity Paris.
- Nathan’s new love interest Emma may not be popular among some of the WAGS, given her history dating cricket star Mitchell Marsh, who is now dating model Isabelle Platt.