Stuff – No swing, no problem for left-armer Trent Boult.
- Boult, who has taken 18 wickets in his past five ODIs, snared his fourth five-wicket bag (5-17) of his career as the visitors folded for 74 within 28 overs at the University Oval.
- “Yeah, not too bad,” said Boult, who still believes he hasn’t bowled as well as he did during New Zealand’s run to the 2015 World Cup final.
- Boult carved through Pakistan’s top-order in windy conditions, reducing them to 2-3 inside four overs.
- Boult described looking at the scoreboard when wickets were tumbling as “pretty crazy”, which wouldn’t be a bad way of summing up captain Kane Williamson’s one-handed catch to dismiss Hasan Ali off Colin Munro’s bowling.
- Saturday’s win sealed the five-match series with two games to play but Boult isn’t expecting the home side to ring the changes.