Indian Express – By: Express Web Desk | New Delhi | Updated: January 14, 2018 12:54 Rishabh Pant scored 32-ball century for Delhi.
- By: Express Web Desk | New Delhi | Updated: January 14, 2018 12:54 Rishabh Pant scored 32-ball century for Delhi.
- He showed his aggression once again by smashing a 32-ball century against Himachal Pradesh in the Syed Mushtaq Ali T20 Trophy in New Delhi on Sunday.
- The 32-ball century against Himachal by Pant is now the second fastest century in T20 cricket, two balls behind Chris Gayle 30-ball century for Royal Challengers Bangalore against Pune Warriors in Indian Premier League.
- Chasing a target of 145, Pant and Gautam Gambhir opened the batting for Delhi and showed their intent from the first over itself.
- Though Gambhir did not take the risks, Pant did not shy away from launching a all out attack against the Himachal bowlers.