India Today – Rishabh Pant in action during IPL 2017HIGHLIGHTSRishabh Pant hit the fastest century by an Indian.
- Rishabh Pant in action during IPL 2017HIGHLIGHTSRishabh Pant hit the fastest century by an Indian.
- Pant struck the second fastest hundred off just 32 balls in all forms of Twenty20 cricket to power Delhi to a 10-wicket win over Himachal Pradesh at the Feroz Shah Kotla stadium in New Delhi.
- Records happen if you keep scoring, so at the end of the day, if you are scoring runs then everything is goodHis brutal innings was the second fastest hundred in T20s, only behind Chris Gayle, who hammered 100 off 30 balls for Royal Challengers Bangalore against Pune Warriors in the 2013 Indian Premier League.
- “Last season (2016-17 season) too, I had scored the fastest first-class hundred in India and then this year (2017-18 season) in T20; so yes, it feels good to see your name in the record books.
- Pant had a mediocre Ranji Trophy season and was dropped as Delhi state captain soon after his side finished runners-up to Indore in India’s premier domestic tournament.