Indian Express – By: Express Web Desk | Published: January 14, 2018 5:36 Rishabh Pant needed only 32 balls for his 100 runs.
- By: Express Web Desk | Published: January 14, 2018 5:36 Rishabh Pant needed only 32 balls for his 100 runs.
- (Source: Express file)Rishabh Pant created history on Sunday when he slammed the fastest T20 century by an Indian batsman.
- Opening the innings for Delhi against Himachal in the Syed Mushtaq Ali T20 Trophy, Pant was in blistering form as he brought up his hundred in just 32 balls at a strike rate of more than 300.
- @RishabPant777 (100 off 32 balls) slams fastest T20 century by an Indian in @paytm #ZonalT20 #DELvHP pic.
- â Aseem (@ShinobiKnuckles) 14 January 2018Rishabh Pant đĽFastest hundred in t20sâ Romsha SinhađŁ (@kohlischarms) 14 January 2018Pant was ably complemented by Gautam Gambhir at the other end who played the role of a sheet anchor as the southpaw has happy to rotate the strike and let Pant do the scoring.