Indian Express – By: Express Web Desk | Updated: January 14, 2018 6:32 Rishabh Pant smashed a century against Himachal.
- Just two days after the left-handed batsman smashed 51 runs in 33 balls to help his side in attaining a 8-wicket victory against JK, Pant on Sunday hammered a 32-ball century against Himachal to take his side to a 10-wicket win.
- Rishabh Pant stuns Himachal: It was a one-man show at Feroz Shah Kotla as Delhi’s Rishabh Pant went on to hammer the fastest T20 century ever scored by an Indian batsman.
- Mayank Agarwal’s 86 seal Karnataka’s win: Karnataka’s opening batsman Mayank Agarwal, who had a tremendous Ranji season, displayed his form in the shortest format too as he scored 86 runs in just 58 balls with the help of 9 fours and 3 sixes at a strike rate of 148.
- Wicketkeeper-batsman Ian Chauhan’s 43 runs in 22 balls at a strike rate of 195.45 helped the side reach a total of 164 runs.
- In reply, Manan Vohra went on to score a half century while Gurkeerat Mann smashed 34 runs in 18 balls to give the side a good start.